Sunday 13 February 2011

La danse continue.

My current obsessions

Rastamouse- quite possibly CBBC’s greatest invention. Tells the story of mice with Jamaican accents who sing and investigate crime. Any mention of the word cheese can and should be interpreted as 'weed'.

Antoine Dodson- can’t help myself. Type in 'Bed Intruder song' on Youtube and you shall see why.

Désolé by Sexion D’Assaut. Song by French rap group that has been in my head since working in Brittany last summer. Amezzin’

Munster cheese: cheap as chips in Lidl, another current obsession...

BBC weather. We have a love-hate relationship. I stop by often, only to find out rain has been predicted.

Waka waka. Can’t stop playing it. I own both versions. Ouch.


Life is chugging along quite nicely, I've got to say.

I’ll leave you with this- did a ‘Holiday’ themed lesson with my 3èmes (15 year olds) yesterday. One of their tasks was to write a postcard using verbs in the past tense.

Here’s what one of my students wrote….


For those who can't read it: I went to Jamaica, I smoked The weed with Snoop Dogg, a star American. With Snoop, I bought a gun for the gang. I met 2pac and I visited his house. I went in America and seed The Game and 50 Cent and we drank.


The future’s bright…

No comments:

Post a Comment