Tuesday 30 August 2011

Post euphoria...


...come the blues. Not the full on 'life is shit, can I just piss off back to France' blues (give it time) but the overwhelming sensation that this last year of my life will be hard to top. That and the fact that I have to go back to university and study. And pay over three thousand pounds for the privilege. Bleurgh.

I'm loving....
  • cups of tea
  • cake
  • the pub (continental Europe is definitely missing something)
  • Newcastle. My first love :)
  • The 80's. Music, fashion, the lot. My era I think.
  • The BBC
  • Bed
  • Beyoncé. Finally saw her Glastonbury set, amazing!
  • Football. Particularly this...
  • This....

I'm not loving...
  • speaking English constantly. Boring.
  • the fact that young people in my town look exactly the same. Boring.Same highlighted hair. Same loudmouth attitude. Same dodgy tan. Miaow!
  • the fact that Chesterfield has not changed. Initially comforting, now just frustrating.
  • English coffee. Boring.
  • This. http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/aug/26/stormy-bank-holiday-weekend-weather. Too hot for me in Spain, too rainy in England-never satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment